This Policy does not apply to the procedures and practices followed by entities that are not managed, owned or controlled by the Company and the site spaceplexx CoWorking or to the people that are not engaged, employed or managed by the Company the site spaceplexx CoWorking.
We want you to
· feel comfortable using our web sites
· feel secure submitting information to us
· contact us with your questions or concerns about privacy on this site
· know that by using our sites you are consenting to the collection of certain data
WHAT INFORMATION IS, OR MAY BE, COLLECTED FROM YOU?
We will automatically receive and collect certain anonymous information in standard usage logs through our Web server, including computer-identification information obtained from “cookies,” sent to your browser from:
· web server cookie stored on your hard drive
· an IP address, assigned to the computer which you use
· the domain server through which you access our service
· the type of computer you’re using
· the type of web browser you’re using
We may collect the following personally identifiable information about you:
· name including first and last name
· alternate email address
· mobile phone number and contact details
· ZIP/Postal code
· demographic profile (like your age, gender, occupation, education, address and durables owned);
· preferences and interests (such as news, sports, travel and so on);
· financial information (like account or credit card numbers); and
· opinions of features on our websites.
We may also collect the following information:
· about the pages you visit/access
· the links you click on our site
· the number of times you access the page You can terminate your account at any time. However, your information may remain stored in archive on our servers even after the deletion or the termination of your account.
WHO COLLECTS THE INFORMATION?
We will collect anonymous traffic information from you when you visit our site.
We collect the personally identifiable information from you when you register with us. During registration, you are required to give us your contact information (such as name, email address, date of birth, gender, address, pin code, cell number, occupation and interests). Upon registration, users may receive communications from spaceplexx CoWorking (e.g. newsletters, updates)
We use this information to contact you about the services you are using on our site and services in which you have expressed interest.
You have the option to provide demographic information (such as occupation, education, and gender) to us; we encourage you to submit this information so we can provide you a more personalized experience on our site.
We will collect personally identifiable information about you only as part of a voluntary registration process, online survey, or contest or any combination thereof.
Our advertisers may collect anonymous traffic information from their own assigned cookies to your browser.
The Site contains links to other Web sites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of such Web sites which we do not own, manage or control.
We are the sole owners of your information collected by us at several different points on our Website.
HOW IS THE INFORMATION USED?
We use your email address to send you:
· Password reminder and registration confirmation
· Special offers
· Event based communications such as order information, renewal notices, invites, reminders etc.
Note: We send users newsletters and updates upon registration. We send newsletters and/or promotional emails on behalf of our alliance partners.
We use your personal information to:
· help us provide personalized features
· tailor our sites to your interest
· to get in touch with you in the case of password retrieval and policy changes
· to provide the services requested by you
· to preserve social history as governed by existing law or policy
We use contact information internally to:
· direct our efforts for product improvement
· contact you as a survey respondent
· notify you if you win any contest; and
· send you promotional materials from our contest sponsors or advertisers
Generally, we use anonymous traffic information to:
· remind us of who you are in order to deliver to you a better and more personalized service from both an advertising and an editorial perspective;
· recognize your access privileges to our Websites
· track your entries in some of our promotions, sweepstakes, and contests to indicate a player’s progress through the promotion and to track entries, submissions, and status in prize drawings
· make sure that you don’t see the same ad repeatedly
· help diagnose problems with our server
· administer our Websites
· track your session so that we can understand better how people use our sites
WITH WHOM WILL YOUR INFORMATION BE SHARED?
We do not share or rent your email addresses with third parties except our agents and alliance partners.
We do not rent, sell or share your personal information and we will not disclose any of your personally identifiable information to third parties unless:
· we have your permission to provide products or services you’ve requested
· special circumstances such as compliance with subpoenas, court orders, requests/order from legal authorities or law enforcement agencies requiring such disclosure.
We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable and email address information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our Web site.
The security of your personal information and email address is important to us.
If you have any questions about security on our Web site, you can send email us at
WHAT CHOICES ARE AVAILABLE TO YOU REGARDING COLLECTION, USE AND DISTRIBUTION OF YOUR INFORMATION?
Supplying personally identifiable information is entirely voluntary. You are not required to register with us in order to use our sites. However, we offer some services only to visitors who do register.
You may change your interests at any time and may opt-in or opt-out of any marketing / promotional / newsletters mailings. spaceplexx CoWorking reserves the right to send you certain service related communication, considered to be a part of your spaceplexx CoWorking account without offering you the facility to opt-out. You may update your information and change your account settings at any time.
If you no longer wish to receive our newsletter and promotional communications, you may opt-out of receiving them by following the instructions included in each newsletter or communication or by emailing us at email@example.com.
We provide you the opportunity to ‘opt-out’ of having your email address used for certain purposes, when we ask for this information. For example, if you purchase a product/service but do not wish to receive any additional marketing material from us, you can indicate your preference, follow the instructions included in each newsletter or communication or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upon request, we will remove/block your personally identifiable information from our database, thereby cancelling your registration. See Contact information below. However, your information may remain stored in archive on our servers even after the deletion or the termination of your account.
If your personally identifiable information or email address change, or if you no longer desire our service, you may correct, update, delete or deactivate it by making the change on our member information page, or by emailing our Customer Support at or by contacting us by telephone or postal mail at the contact information listed below.
If your personally identifiable information or email address changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may correct, update or deactivate it by emailing our Customer Support at or by contacting us by telephone or postal mail at the contact information listed below.
If we plan to use your personally identifiable information for any commercial purposes, we will notify you at the time we collect that information and allow you to opt-out of having your information used for those purposes.
You can accept or decline the cookies. All sites that are customizable require that you accept cookies. You also must accept cookies to register as someone for access to some of our services. For information on how to set your browser to alert you to cookies, or to reject cookies, go to http://www.cookiecentral.com/faq/
We use both session ID cookies and persistent cookies. We use session cookies to make it easier and secured for you to navigate our site. A session ID cookie expires when you close you browser. A persistent cookie remains on your hard drive for an extended period of time. You can remove persistent cookies by following directions provided in your Internet browser’s “help” file. Reference for cookies can be found a http://www.cookiecentral.com/.
We use session cookies to store the secure session and browsing preferences of the user. We set a persistent cookie to store your username and interests so you don’t have to enter it more than once. Persistent cookies also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site.
If you reject cookies, you may still use our site, but your ability to use some areas of our site, such as contests or surveys, will be limited. Cookies are used in shopping cart to enable enhanced security and ensuring there is no URL based spamming.
Opt Out of Behavioral Advertising
Please refer to
SECURITY PROCEDURES IN PLACE TO PROTECT INFORMATION FROM LOSS, MISUSE OR ALTERATION
To protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control, we have in place appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures. For example, our servers are accessible only to authorized personnel and that your information is shared with respective personnel on need to know basis to complete the transaction and to provide the services requested by you.
Although we will endeavor to safeguard the confidentiality of your personally identifiable information, transmissions made by means of the Internet cannot be made absolutely secure. By using this site, you agree that we will have no liability for disclosure of your information due to errors in transmission or unauthorized acts of third parties.
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information and email addresses submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information and email address, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We reserve the right to change or update this policy at any time by placing a prominent notice on our site. Such changes shall be effective immediately upon to this site.